The Basic Safety Training held by RESKEL.cz is the legal minimum requirement for anyone who is seeking basic knowledge in safety at a workplace.
|Brno||March 6, 2020||1pm – 4pm||1.200 CZK/person||Order form...|
The Basic Safety Training course includes:
- Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention
- Elementary First Aid
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Operation of gas appliances, electric appliances, pressure vessels, forklifts etc.
- Safety procedures including alarms and signals
- Ordinances and laws related to safety at a workplace
- 3 hrs – basic
- It might vary - the training can be tailored to the needs of the employer
- The training is completed by the examination and certification.
- Preparation of the OSH documentation to suit the needs of your organisation..
- Preparation of documentation on the fire prevention
- Initial and periodic training for managers and other employees in the area of Basic Safety.
- 1.200 CZK/person
It depends on the paragraph (scope of work) you are allowed to do according to the ordinance...
How to evaluate electrotechnical engineering degrees and other qualifications earned abroad to be...
Items: 1 - 2 of 2